Friday, December 10, 2010

A tribute for him,someone I don't know

53 minutes ago,I saw my friends,Kairo's Facebook status.From there,I learnt a love story.
A real story,
a sad love story,
yes,with a tragic ending,the hero died.

At first I was suprised as the hero has 4 mutual friends with me on facebook,but I'm not really close with that four friends.

His name was Alviss Kong ,aged 22.The heroin?Unknown.But who cares?
They used to date for 4 months,but that 4 months had turned her the person that he love the most in the world.
He can die for her..And he did.

He wrote a note on facebook before he decided to take action on what he said earlier.He planned it.He would die at 12 am on 9/12/2010.But seems like he reviewed his life before he really jump from 14th floor of his apartment,for 2 hours.

His last post on facebook before he made the love suicide jump:
Sorry To My Beloved Family ♥ Take Care
at 2:05 am   like .  Comment
Over 1,800 "likes" and more than 1,200 comments.

I scroll down ...

Alviss' Last Note.
with over 7200 "likes" and over 4900 comments.

Scroll down...

Count Down For 45 Mins...What should i do in this 45 mins ?
at 11:15 pm   like . comment   I have no need to mention the numbers again.Meaningless.

Hope everyone will take care of their beloved one...Do not let them slip away from u before it's too late ! :)
at 11:00 pm

谢谢你给过的一切...对不起,没能让你拥有再去尝试的信心 :) 我已决定把你放走...也把自己放开(Translation: Thanks for everything you gave me..Sorry,for not being able to let you have the confidence to try it again :) I've decided to let you go..and my ownself too.)
at 10:13 pm

tonight 12.00am.you will knew whether its true or prank

at 9:50 pm

Original note was in both chinese and english.I've translate it in english,I never dare to post the original version.As it was his note,his note for her.

~ Alviss Last Note~

XMB(her name in short form)
In your world...what is love?
I've thrown away everything just to let you stay..But you can push me away,once and once again,emotionless.
You said you love me..You said you never change..It just that you don't wish for it already..Don't want it already..No matter how I did..Still,don't want.
Your cruelness..really gave me the determination to kill myself.
Is it sound stupid...?I feel stupid too..I said that I love you..I said it I meant it..I'll love you till the moment I die.
Now I said it too..I want to end my life.
Its not all because of you..It just that in my world..Only exist love...and you are the person that I love the most.
Really thanks for the last memories that you gave me today...In the cinema,at the moment you hug me..I felt that all the feelings came back.
It just that i never knew...at last...you were still determined...
You've change..You said you still love me..but I realize you indeed in love with the feeling when you were with them..
Love...I've been a sucks player on it..Twice loved..I've turned myself to some form that I have no idea what it is..
Just feel regret..that even in the last day...you don't even give me the chance to send you home..Nevermind...
There will be no more chances to do so ,again...because after you read all of this..I'll be no longer in this world.
Your love..I can't understand it..But the days in these 4 months being with you was my happiest moments in my life.
Just let me stay immortal in your memory.
(the follow up is his original english part's note)
devil bin this is the way how i love,perhaps ppl will think it was crazy
i've never tried to put down my pride my dignity my ego-ness on my first ex...but u were totally diff,i put down my pride my dignity my every shit
just to beg u....but i failed...as always im just a failure in a relation
but that's just me,i'll only do the things which i think its worth...
will i became ur memory forever ? who knows..since u were already special when the first sight i saw u...
perhaps,u'll just fucking laugh at me...i bet there's plenty of ppl will laugh too =) but who cares ?
that's just me...that's the way i are....


the last thing

i do appreciate everything about us....u were the light in my life..u given me determination for my future...but everything is gone...i don't blame u actually...
because 爱情是自由的(love is unrestrained) ~ so just wish u'll have ya happy life in d future
ILY & IMY ~ sorry that i couldn't brings u to walk until the end of the day
希望你会记得在你的生命中...曾几何时有个一个那么爱你的人出现过 <3
(Hope that you will remember in you life..there'd been a person that love you so much,ever exist)
P/S : Please do not blame her....Im the one who decided this..she's just the one given me the motivation n courage.....to my FAMILY,please..i beg of u all,dont ever blame on her...


To her future BF : IF U DID ANYTHINGS THAT WOULD HURT HER..I FUCKING SWEAR I'LL FUCKING HAUNT U DOWN EVEN IM JUST A SPIRIT =) !

(He uploaded a photo where he cried and the caption was :first time i take a pic when i were crying..looks sucks...anyway thats the last pic of mine b4 i gg =)...I just can't do it..I can't see his crying face here .. )
the pic when u were sleeping today...i really loved u
*Note end*


Honestly,I cried.For him.For his sad love story.For,this was the SECOND CASE of love suicide happened in this year,the first one was a guy,aged 19.And what I really can't stand is those fucking jerks that were leaving negative comments on his facebook profile.Hey dude ! Real romeo died for fake Juliet,what you wan't from him?Come back alive and think before he act?No one can give any comment on his behaviour,nor critic him for didn't think bout his parents and whatsoever before he make the jump..A person who fade up with the world,what were on his mind,only he know,and of course,Lord know.

Nothing we can do now,for him.We can only review back our own behavior ,our own act.Did we done something to other person as what the heroin did to him?Did we ever listen to other people's murmur about his or her feeling?Did we ever still critic someone who died with those stupid act he or she did ?

Hey,life is short.Everyone know this very well.But we often forget about it.
If you are still alive,
I will say that you have better potential to become an artist than koreans',
as 70 % of them had plastic surgery,
you were so awesome handsome.



Rest In peace,Alviss Kong.

No comments: