Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cleaning Up my mind and soul

I love to watch Anime!!!!
I am a cry baby though I really hate to cry~ >.<
Really like to eat KFC~yumm yumm~
And I like cute stuffs~
I am just a 5 years old kid with 19 years old identity to live with~
Easy come easy go !
喜欢自言自语,                    i like to talk to myself
喜欢呆在家上网,看动漫     love to stay @home online N watch anime
是个有点自闭的人,            a little autistic
有点害怕人群,                   sometimes afraid of the crowd
但是却有很多朋友,            but i hv many frens
可是又不大愿意去打交道。。however,reluctant to contact wif them
自己也不知道为什么。。。Jz dunno y
矛盾,总是存在。               o’ways hv dis Contradiction
this was how I use to be to describe myself..but maybe I’ll change another position to view myself later on..yes,I may have some problem to judge myself..to see who I really am..to understand more about myself..
yup..now I REALIZED that I not yet understand myself,my own behaviour,my own interest,my own personality and many things bout myself…just have to format it..reprogramme it…And restart it..
***RESTART***
~ by honeyc91 on July 26, 2010.

No comments: