Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Advance Happy Birthday ~

There’re many words that I’m trying to espress.But I can’t.Maybe I’ll find someday to tell u what I want to say in this moment.
** Photo Link **
She is my dear dear fren that going to celebrate her 18th birthday on 26 sept 09.I guess today was an advance birthday celebration for her huh…hehe..Look at her red hair~It remind me about Madam Red from Kuroshitsuji.C.C told me dat her hair color fading ….But still ,Its RED! I wish I have a fair skin like her,then I’ll dye my hair in YELLOW,just like Wolfram’s hair…hehe

Kah Yee who keep busy with her techno SE phone..Maybe she should sell it and use those money to take a driving lisence.HOhO,I’m such Evil,I should noe that her phone is her life..^^

Yup,that’s right .Its Huei Chi who never resist to take photo..Snap snap snap…爱抢风头的小鬼..Thanks for coming today. 我知道你特地赶过来的,谢谢.

…Love u all…Muackkzz
~ by honeyc91 on September 22, 2009.

No comments: