Thursday, December 9, 2010

Result

Its been few days(or a week??) since the matriculation result(2009/2010) had been announced…..Firstly they said it’ll came out on 10 am of 18 May,but the fact was we all can check it online the night before it,but just roughly with overall pointer,without any detail on every single subject..  O.O

            I was DAMN nervous…Almost every1 (matric student) on FB keep talking bout it all the nite…I was curious with my result,but I have no gut to check it..And I kept asking my fren :should I check it tonite?or tmr morning? Hoping for the best,and preparing for the worst..Finally I click on the mohe website…And type my matric number + I.C. number…but I really REALLY freak out to click the "ok" button..I brave up myself~Finally….PNGS 2>3.92…PNGK >3.82~~I almost yell out…Thank God~~ And thx to all my frens dat help me b4…for all the ppl dat support  me..Especially my family…My mom,sis..and brother… ^^
           And finally…I graduated from Pahang Matriculation College…

^o^)/
~ by honeyc91 on May 26, 2010.

No comments: