Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kah Yee's Birthday

Today is still 24th of December….4 days to go…
It suppose be very fun to celebrate every friend’s birthday..Especially best friend’s…
She told me that she really looking forward her 18th birthday…Go for clubbing was her "dream" before this..But it semms that she realize this weird dream before her birthday..lol…
 
 
Kah yee,you are going continue your study….I hope that this time you can really stick with it..I know you can do it!!
I know designing is a dream for you since kids(lol..maybe it was singer aft all ^^u really so into ART),gambateh!!!
No matter how hard it going to be,it just a small task for you before you can get to the final result….
Success are waiting for us!!
Kah yee,
Caliburian CC JQ,
Huei Chi,
and me.
Bright future will we have,
Huge success will we achieve….
All the best!!!!
 
Happy birthday to U again…
haha,18th years old lo,can get married leD…
^^ wahahahaha….
~ by honeyc91 on December 24, 2009.

No comments: