Thursday, December 9, 2010

Lazy

You know what? I thought of writing THOUSANDS of blog after I escaped from the PRISON>>Pahang Matriculation College ..I mean after my final exam for first term…Besides I’m going to have my MUET on 7 Nov 09 for Writing,Reading and Listening.I should do something or maybe MANYTHING in order to improve my broken english.


Actually I’m kinda afraid of my writing part because I have no idea how to do synthesis or whatsoever it is.

Dareka…Tasukette kudasai~
Pardon me,
is there anyone out there can save me?
Looks like I’m on my own.Suddenly I miss my friend..Caliburian CC…because I know that her english is A LoT better than mine..

And ,of course ,her chinese Mandarin is Gettting Master Level~~~~I mean it !
Why am I talking nonsense here?Oh my,I must be out of my mind.Am I ? Or not ?
But what nonsense did I talked? Oh crap,I should rest my mind…

Brother!! When will you go to Thailand? Remember to buy me souvenirs ya~
I hope he can see this blog..But I think he wouldn’t…

Bangkok handsome boys and pretty girls~
Sawadikkap~ (Laugh ouLout)

this is my "prison"..the place where I study in my dorm..

Look carefully ..Ok..books,papers,pens,headphone,water bottle,calendar,notes,timetable..Wait a minute,water kettle?!Up there too~fruit jam,perfume?爽身粉也有??!!
yup yup,hardly concentrate with this kind of study table =="

This is the side of view when I’m sitting down and do my work..Its my fault actually ..Making this kind of mess

..My room mate surely nice enough not to say anything regarding their little messy room mate.
^^
~ by honeyc91 on October 30, 2009.

No comments: