Thursday, December 9, 2010

Chill down~~~with slurpEe~~

   Ever since I work at 7E,I learned(t) a lot,whether physically or emotionally…Physically,I learnt about many things regarding stock and how actually a 24 hours store work ..this and that,even though not everything they have I learnt it,but I learnt many thing that other student might never have a chance to do so.I should feel lucky,is it? O.O  and,ya,emotionally..Indeed,I learnt how to control my temper,well,it might drive off sometimes,but its not a big deal..^^
        Everything run so fast there,times passes faster than ever,customer in and out fast and FURIOUS… money in and out FAST~too…but sadly,its not my money though…I met many different people every day,some are nice and interesting,some are just being silent and …silent….Some are being NoiSY~CRAZY~TROUBLESOME and ANNOYING too~~~Hell swear I met the worst guy ever in my Life~~ (I think),even worser than a guy that ask me to ^%$% with him(RM300 he offer me..==") in few weeks before ! The stupid ^$#@& guy ,such a jerk,he can even say that I contaminated his SEALED 100 + drinks when I scan it~the pos n barcode scanner are almost the same high as my neck,of course I need to raise it up in order to scan it,if not ?well,he think that the 100+ contaminated in my hand..bla bla bla black sheep…Black Sheep…Sure I’ll kill him with my words if I remember his face,sadly I can’t remember any part of his ugly face,if not it REALLY going to contaminate my brain of course !
         Well,there’s a lot of annoying things happened there,and some are still happening,it wont stop unless the World Ends now..Luckily there are few other things that will at Least~ at least make me feel happy sometime~XD
1)I can met(or speak Tongue out..or just seeHot)many handsome Red heartguys~LolXOpen-mouthedRed roseBoy
2)I can have some free gifts if there are any left over~haha~
3)Some return goods can be mine if there are any left over,again.Such as Walls ice-creamBirthday cake(Nestle never!cuz their vendor are too kedekut~)
4)FREE SLURPEE !!!!!
Well,I wonder when will the slurpee machine get fix up…But once it get repaired ,means I need to mop the floor harder,cuz they(customers) tends to dirty up the floor with slurpee….Whatever…cuz I love Slurpee~~ ^^
~ by honeyc91 on May 30, 2010.

No comments: