Saturday, June 11, 2011

What a week

I don't know why I keep on have some accidents in this week. Which made me feel tired and exhausted,arghh.

Well, in wednesday 7 Jun I went for "outstation" at Klang cuz need to interview a young entrepreneur who have a chili farm at Meru. So? My group member rent a manual Kancil car and expect me to drive. I just curious why they want to have such trouble when there's already so many enterprise in this Bangi and Kajang area but YET they want to have a FAR enterprise to complete this business plan. I just can't get it. -___-

     Early in the morning I knew I had to wake up damn early and WALK to Rahim Kajai College cuz they ask the car owner to send the car there ( i was like: why the hell they dont just come pick me up 1st with the stupid car). Okay,I keep all my feelings inside my cracking head and just rush there by 8 am.) Somemore I know that one of the girl in my group have a Auto car (Proton Saga-THE LATEST EDITION ), why she dont want to drive her car ???? WHYYYYY ~ I asked them but no one had give me a satisfied answer.haih.

   To tell the truth, I'm a person who have a really bad temper after I woke up. I slept at 3 something in the morning and now I'm the one who drive, expecting a journey of one hour ++. Great. Its not like I don't like to drive car, instead I really love to drive. But what you have to know is, I don't like to have people shouting at me and keep on give me order to do this and that when I drive, and this what happened at that moment. These fella who really scared to drive manual car but keep on ask me to watch this out, watch that out. I can listen to many orders in a moment but I can only perform one, okay? I'm a machine who just listen and drive. Wrong input, wrong output. I can get everyone in the car killed easily,okay ? 

  Okay, stop with the bossy group mates thingy. Whenever they get panic easily, contrastly I'm a TOO COOL person who can still joking with them,just hoping they can be happy and positive in the journey. But I do admit that I have a biggest weaknesses which is... I get lost easily. Summore with the confusing road sign we have in Malaysia ,hah ! I can give you an example where You can even lost in Kuala Lumpur city even if you are a Kuala Lumpur-nian for 10 years ! For more, you may read this article from the Star.


Confusing: There are two directions for Kuala Lumpur on these
signs but the one on the left will lead drivers to Shah Alam first.


  Okay,back to the story where I drive car. Thank god its a safe journey. Just that we can't find our way out to Setiawan cuz we keep on shuffle in Klang highway. hahha. And then with the wrong order from my friend, I just need to do an emergency U-turn,hah ! This just shocked them out the way ~lolx. Its not my fault, cuz one of them said : sini U-turn je la. Ok,next second I just do what she asked. I just follow order, okay ? Theres many time in the car they keep do things like this, so I just do what I need to. Hahah,maybe its my fault too cuz I listen to them too much. Oh ya, the car just almost get into a small drain. They panicked and keep on saying : omg what to do omg what to do. I just ask them to get out from the car and then I just start the engine and forward,yup forward..After reverse we need to forward.Thats all. They laughed. XD

  Anyway, its a pleasure journey for me,but in the way back I just get really tired so I asked my friend to TRY to drive. Hahah, I think her skill let me almost vomit in the car and get killed too but I just keep silence cuz I don't want to pressure her. Nice job anyway.


2nd Chili farm at Jalan Jambu Meru ,owned by Mr Kamarul Effendi, 28 years old.
My pose are funny cz like " Support the local chili" hahaha


  Yesterday, friday 10 Jun. I'm lazy to tell the details cuz I don't want worry my friends. I'm injured.Not really that serious, but still hurt,to be honest.haha. 

  Final exam is around the corner. Time to study and finish my assignments.

7 comments:

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

I keep on saying " Okay " in this post. Annoying right ??? XD

PaLi3 said...

muahahaha...

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

palie apa jadah nya muahahaha~ suka sgt sy accident ? >__<

Ismeth Azril bin Shamsuddin said...

sbb tu aku x suke nek kete ngn pompuan..kecoh sgt..n bhaye giler.

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

hahaha ~ ismeth ~ okay,klu ismeth drive nanti saya diam >__<..tp mmg pada hakikatnye saya ni sorang yg pendiam ! hahahahah

Ismeth Azril bin Shamsuddin said...

yo la tu serdang..pendiam la sgt ye~~

Nazrin Saad said...

kawan hang lawa. okay dah. tu je.