Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My results

Since I never sees my results as a confidential thing, I will post it here . So that I will let anyone/everyone see it, and maybe I expect some advices from you all. What do you think ? Should I resit the exam for Macroeconomics( semester 2 ) in my 2nd year later on ? Because I was a little bit  worry to have statistics and macroeconomics in a same time. All of them said that statistics are a VERY SCARY subject. Sigh. Anyway, I will take both of them, but just not sure whether to have them in a same time. See ? I'm repeating what I've said just now. Anyhow thats just too terrible for me. Cuz in my mind I expected a C-. (>_<) lol


As Abang Palie said, I'm going to have more HARDCORE subjects in the future. Yepp, another 3 years to go. Bachelor of Accounting(HONS) rockxxxxx !!! (>o<) I had chose my path, shall never regret it, ever. Pray harder so that I'm still alive until then. Oh mammamia.(my roomate -Olin just acciddently yelled this words after I type it,lol !)


Here it goes...


Jump down from the cliff in a tremendous way huh. Then I shall climb back. Or at least find myself a comfortable position to hang on.

8 comments:

HDS voice said...

dem...wa pon xsuke result macroecomics wa...
ada balaa hape subjek tuh..huhh

nway keep it up dear..!!
u'll be excellent..:)

Unknown said...

rohani leh blaja ngan atuk . dia terer tau . :P

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

heehe Thank Kyuuu Kak Miera ,heehe. Good luck to u too ~ And I believe the same will goes to you ! Kak Miera boleh !

Azza~ hehe ,atuk hang kene slalu tman cucu2nyeee. ><

hafizah hassan said...

huhuhu..lau uitm..D+ da kena repeat..huhuhu

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

Ini memang kena resit exam dah ! -__-
cacat result saya ! klu "C" blh tahan lagi.Ini D !!

say- O said...

aku tak tau bagi student akaun, expectation pointer normal, power atau lemah tu sama ngan student fst tak. mungkin lebih, mungkin kurang sket.

tapi, bagi aku still impressive jugak tu. 3.33 pngk setelah 2 sem. not bad.

tapi jatuh sket, hati2. jangan jatuh lagi nanti. ada orang jatuh 4 anak tangga beturut2, terus masuk icu.hahaaha.

nak repeat tu..repeat lah time nanti2 ke. ada lagi 3rd year kan..

Nazrin Saad said...

subjek yang boleh ambil masa short sem macam u2, u3 dan sebagainya ambil saja masa short sem.

ini suggestion sebab rohani cakap nak repair tapi banyak subjek hardcore next sem. kalau subjek macam tu boleh ambil masa short sem, ringan sikit sem-sem akan datang.

oh ya, since rohani tak ada tesis (kalau ikut palie lah) better ambil masa last year. sebab tak busy sangat rasanya.

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

[say o] okay...saya cuba tak jatuh lagi...

[Abg Naz] ok,kursus yg blh amek short sem sy akan amek masa short sem akan dtg.thanks for the suggestion ! ^^