Saturday, June 25, 2011

CHocolates

Do you like chocolates ?
When you are eating / buying / craving for chocolates , 
were you thinking of someone ?
Well, today when I went to a grocery stores to buy a bottle of mineral water and I just "accidentally" walk to the snack food department and try to find a chocolate. 
Suddenly someone's figure was in my head.
I just recall the person funny and naughty looks when he tried to hide the chocolate from his younger siblings. >< And whenever his brother come near him, he just hide the chocolates inside his clothes....LOL


Oh by the way, I bought a pack of choki choki and my room mate just said that I look like a children. =_=
Well, I do like choki choki and I like to buy it and share to my loves one. If you got a choki choki/ an offer of choki choki from me, means you can be categorize as my loves one too . heehe XD
For those who never seen one,here's the famous choki choki ! XD
Its in paste form of chocolate ,you can eat it in the way you want. ^^


4 comments:

say- O said...

hahahah, choki2 memang faveret say0 gak~

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

hahah ! nanti saya beli bagi say o ~ XD

Nazrin Saad said...

K tak penah dapat choki-choki dari rohani.

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

masa hari tu pergi sungai gabai saya ade beli choki2 utk setiap org. xdpt ke ?? ><