Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm living today

Was thinking what should I post in this blog. Well, a little update about me - I'm busy with assignments, but at least all of it is progressing; today got my another failed results for mid term exam, bla bla bla. Happy things happened too- My lecturer praised my team's presentation yesterday night for the human rights course, I had high-fived with my two teams in diff subjects because we were happy. Yeap happy. What else you expect to have in this life? We don't even know what the outcomes will be, but we do enjoyed the process. Of course the outcome will be important too. But at least when u enjoy the process, you won't care so much about the outcome though. I mean it.


Somehow I'm still feel grateful to able to breath now. Thank you Lord.
Hoping Lord Allah can have a liiiiiiittle bit mercy on me, let me grad from UKM schedulely and safely and grant me a normal life as others do. I need not to be above average,but not below average as well, just.. average. Amin-may Lord Allah grant my little wishes. I'm enjoying my life now: sweet, sour, bitter but hey come on, what is life about if you don't live it like riding roller coaster? 


When you are tired, why don't you stop and rest a while. Look above the skies and see what's up there.
When the skies are blue, so blue that it can put a happy charm on you.


When the skies are grey, so grey that you decides to find your own colours.


When the skies are red, so red that the passion of life rides on you.


When the skies are black, hey come on, there's stars that you need to see.
Even from the death valley, you can see the starry skies.

2 comments:

say- O said...

feel grateful, and give more. then you'll get a better reward. amin.

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

okay ;)