Friday, December 30, 2011

The 100th post for this blog





2012 is just around the corner. Ask myself: What have I achieve all this year? What have I been through all this time ?


A lot.


When I mean a lot means a lot. Too much that I can remember exactly what have happened. The highlight of the year, as usual- money expenditures. 


I tried my best to spend wisely, and this year? I think I spent a LOT for the investment for future, risky I know. But hey, what's life if there is no risk at all? All of the investments I did physically I spent it for my family. Education investment for my dear niece and nephew and my life insurance. Wait, LIFE insurance ?!!! Surprise huh ? How many of you start to buy life insurance for yourself when you are 20? Not much I can say. Yeap 20 years old me buying life insurance with the devisee name is....my family of course. hahaha. Don't worry I don't think someone would try to kill me and make it act like an accident to claim for the money. xD And follow by it definitely money spent on food, food, food, food, food, food, entertainment and lastly education. Hah ! Thats just me.


This year, I have became a senior(second year) in my university and first time being to have lots of junior.


This year, I had experienced beautiful, romantic and love story full with fantasy, in the end I let it go because all of it only can lives in dream.


This year, I have my all-time-being-I-not-so-secretly-admire-senior be my dearest boyfriend, and this time I make sure this is a real life romantic fantastic awesome love story, yeap another love story better than twilight I can say.


Lots of tears but there are much more laughters. Thank you guys and girls. Thank you mummy thank you sis thank you brother thank you laopos thank you dear thank you Lord.


Tata 2011, thanks and sorry.


And...



2 comments:

say- O said...

sweet=)

i'm gonna make one entry too. hehe

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

(ʃƪ˘▿˘)♡(˘▿˘ʃƪ)

hehe..silakan silakan.