Wednesday, March 2, 2011

march !

Recently there's many love stories around me.Feel excited yet make me feel sick.
I want to start one.
So here we go.


The Terms and condition to be my lover.
1) Must be a male.(lol XD)
2) Must be a Malaysian (Yup,I don't want anybody from other country,not even singapore.sorry to say that.)
3) Respect.( respect me and my family,and I shall respect him and his too.)
4) Honest and Trust.
5) Care. (sick of people who said care for me yet not doing so.)


Just as simple as that.I need no wealth,need no good looking guy nor somebody with fame and status.
Just a simple nice guy. As me myself not so perfect too.Sometimes I'm too childish,hot tempered,easy to get jealous,and being cry baby.But I can say that,I may look cool from outside,but I can just love someone wholeheartly


Its okay if no one dare to be my loved one.
I'm not so desperate to have one.
Not until my family ask me to find someone.
Lol..sounds funny.

No comments: