Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Gallows ,symbolize the end.


For all what we work for and cry for and bleed for , we deserve nothing.
For all the reason I stay for ,now you take it away from me.
As if,
the gallows and rope noose is for me,
to hang myself,
to hang this family,
to hang this world ....to the ... end.



The gallows aren't just the instrument to end ones' life,but to end everything ,too.


Joy,
home,
love,
time,
laughter,
friendships,
place to return,
excitement,
depressed,
sorrow,
fear,
tears,
anger..


I hate you.


Let me become a wandering soul,a homeless spirit,
let me hate you forever,
let me curse you forever,
let me haunt you forever and ever.


For what you had did,
you deserves it.

7 comments:

say- O said...

ini post paling saiko penah saya baca.

leha lah ni. said...

ok malam ni mimpi ngeri..hee..

rohani, sabar. ;)

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

[say o] I take it as a compliment.
[leha]Rohani sentiasa bersabar.Apabila Rohani dah x sabar,akan berlaku sesuatu yang menakutkan.

say- O said...

rohani kalau nak meletup hari kamis nanti, sila meletup last2 ye.

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

erkk.meletup ade beberapa tahap.tgk lah.sy akan cube meletup tahap yg tidak merbahayakan nyawa org lain.

N.W.I said...

gile style!~

bagus!~

sangat simbolik the gallow ni!~

sangat masterpiece!!!

saya suke!~

felo pun suke!!~

apatah lagi beliau!!!~

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

high 5 wahid ! yup..The Gallows is a masterpiece..definitely.