Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nostalgic

When I was in elementary school, I used to memorize the lyrics merely by listening many times. Then my sister scolded me cuz I spent my time to memorize song lyrics and not reading my text books. Hhaaha.


[Slam Dunk], the anime/manga that super popular at once upon a time. The singer of this song suppose be Oguro Maki- a women, but then dono why sounds like a male? *blur*


[Fruit Basket], the singer already passed away in year 2004. 3 years after she released this single.

2 comments:

say- O said...

eh betul ke tu singer dia pmpuan? suara 100% laki!

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

tsumimasen~ after being confused I checked back, the opening theme - 'kimi ga dato sake bitai' should be sang by BAAD a japanese band. while Ohguro maki is the singer of ending theme of slam dunk - anata dake mitsumeteru. but before this my source tell me the opening is sang by ohguro maki. ngahahhaha.