Monday, December 31, 2012

Ring

Nope, definitely not influenced by Lord of the Ring nor The Hobbit.
All these time I always wanted a ring, especially after lost the one given by my mum, which its given by her tauke, a souvenir from Korea. While seeing all the girls around me especially those girls that have boyfriend, they all have a ring, though not sure its cheap ring or not, its given by their boyfriend or not, but the fact is, they all have ring. So, I want too.

Two days ago went to south city, saw one of the tapak jualan there have sell pretty rings, and its really cheap. So I bought one for myself. =D I don't want to ask my boyfriend to buy one ring for me, and I don't have the patience to wait him to buy one for me. With my own money own effort, I give myself a ring. I won't tell anyone about its price, cuz I want it to looked more expensive than its price. ^^ And in front of people I wont tell that I bought it myself, cuz normally people will guess its a gift from my bf, so be it. Why he didnt want to buy a ring for me when I want it so bad? Haha, maybe I didnt tell him? Or maybe he simply dont want to buy. Or maybe, leave it to imaginations, maybe. ^^ Suddenly remember the scene where Mr Bean's gf want a ring as Xmas present but end up getting hook in a ring's box. xD

This ring really make me feel happy. ^_____^ . Haha. Well woman likes shiny little thing(vampire is not little shiny thing though) ^^
My Precious ! My Precious! xD

4 comments:

say- O said...

your boyfriend should go to sungai klang and jump and die there alone.

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

Hahhahaha.sungai klang is not deep enough. xD my boyfriend he knows how to swim one !

wann afzan™ said...

Aku punya cincin RM5 tapi ada nama aku so I'm happy enough =D

~**Raw Honey**~ said...

wahhh so worth it ! where to get it?