Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Third Year In UKM

9 Sept - Today is my brother's 27th birthday. Happy birthday Gor Gor !
No chance to see him come back to Serdang cuz I need to go to UKM for new semester preparation.

This is my brother Marzuki AJ Chung. ^^
He belanja me n mummy to buka puasa at PappaRich few days b4 raya 2012.
Nowadays me n my bro get along quite well compared to old times, and I believe our sibling bond will get stronger !

Anyway, I left my hamster Himawari at home, cuz I got a big luggage to bring and its quite troublesome to get on bus and stairs. Miss you Himawari T^T Are you eating well? I will buy barley and sunflower seed for you ya?
Himawari eating kuaci. =3
10 Sept - Overnight in the same room as last semester so not really a problem for me anymore, I know where to hang my things, put my stuffs and with the ULTIMATE toilet in room so I get ready for my 8am class in the speed of light! Haha. New semester, new challenge! Some of my friend will be new semester, old challenge, but will face it with new attitude I believe. xD Come On~ ROCK OUT !

11 Sept - Tired day cuz walk here n there to settle quite a few things. Excitingly, my loved one come to UKM today, hope he will do well :) Wish all the best for him. *Pray hard* By the way, he set out an "RR plan" for me. hehe. The first task for me is to sleep by 1 am every day. =D hoho Tonight we have mapley session after so long. Miss everyone so much~ >_<

Wish everyone have a brilliant semester, and try our best to perform better, much much better! Never regret the days, cuz we definite hardly restart it.