Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A morning Breeze

When I look back my blog..Its been a while since my last entry,right?Haha,was busy with many things.Yup,too many things.
Just finish a production of musical theatre on 22 Jan '11.Quite a month we had..Fun..Tired..Happy..Sad..Too much to describe in words.Just hope that I can still remember what happened in the future,not a bad memory,thank god.

Now is 5:26 am ,just finished walk through few blogs.Quite nice ,hmm.And found out got a girl wrote something bout me.Mostly nice words ,just a little bit weird testimonial for me.hahh,maybe she scared I will eat her or what if I found out her blog.Nahh.From what I saw in her comments ,she somehow "think" that I'm reading it.That's crazy,huh.Maybe not,cuz I ,too always do that kind of thing.Assuming other people are reading my blog and the person I dedicated to is there.

Anyway,let me show some of the activities I've done throughout this busy month.
Rehearsal night.Syana,me and Say O oppa.All show macho n cool face (>.<)

Late night at canselori.We trained when we were not gud enuf.

5 pretty girl of 1st yr in DOT.Look in the big mirror babe~

1,2 3 jump ! oops im not jumping cz I took the pic~cant took wif mirror while jumping!

Khairul syazwan and I.
he's wearing Barbie eye super nudy grey,
while I was wearing Barbie eye Single Black.Cute huh ^^)

Mapley aft the show.19 DOTters.

Clean the bilik kebud.Say O came to help also.(was he?)
Planning to do subs on some of the video on hand.But seems like no time for it.Okay,time to sleep.Chao.~